Absolute Social Work Contact Centre (ASWCC) is relocating, details to follow or please get in touch for more information.
We are involved in the process of helping separated families take the next steps to ensure stable relationships for the wellbeing of children as they go through the court process. At our Centre, the needs and safety of children is paramount as we feel children require the right foundation to thrive amidst the difficult period of parents going through separation and for families with other concerns or issues such as domestic violence, child neglect, fostering and adoption.
ASWCC aims to develop and build a neutral environment where parents feel at ease and supported throughout the difficult journey of separation to ensure the best interests of the child are met by:
- Creating a safe environment and enable the best interests of the child in working out contact arrangements.
- Supporting the importance of child-centered assessments so that children feel valued in all aspects of the contact.
- Working with relevant agencies and partner organizations to ensure independent reports are provided as required.
- Generating evidence-based information, insights into the well-being of the child and impact of supporting relationships through contact.
- Developing the capacity of local authorities to support parents, recognizing that parenthood does not end when there is a dispute.
To make a referral or for more information and general enquiries please click here.